A visit to the pumpkin patch creates the special type of memories that few other experiences can match! We welcome groups of all ages & will cater your experience at the farm to meet your needs. Homeschool groups welcome! Reservations required, two-week advance notice appreciated. Just $5.50 per student and for all accompanying adults & siblings age 3 & up**. Paid school staff members are free. Minimum $55.00 charge.
Field Trips Include:
- Free mini-pumpkin
- Learning time with the Pumpkin Patch owners where students will learn about the many colors & sizes of pumpkins & how they grow--not all pumpkins are round & orange!
- Plenty of time to enjoy the Corn Box (like a sandbox, but filled with kernels of corn--kids love it!!), play areas, hay climb, rubber duck races & agricultural exhibits.
- A visit with the farm animals
- Nature walk past the pumpkin patch, over two creek bridges, & through the woods.
- Larger pumpkins are available for purchase.
Your field trip will be scheduled for a 2 ½ hour time slot. Select your arrival time from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday. If you choose to eat lunch on the farm this will be included in your allotted 2 ½ hours. Special exceptions may apply for large groups.
Groups that visit on weekdays are welcome to bring sack lunches to enjoy in our picnic area. Or, with advance notice we can provide hot dogs, chips, & a pop for $3.75/person or frosted sugar cookies for $8.00/doz. Call 402-267-4104 or e-mail email@example.com for details or to book your field trip!
**Preschool & Daycare Groups are welcome. You will be charged the $5.50/child admission fee for every child over one year of age, and each child will receive a mini-pumpkin to take home.